Solve any tune and tempo problem.Antony Peel
When it comes to recording a song you can encounter certain problems with the tone and the tempo of a voice or instrument, and as a consequence of this it may be necessary to record it all several times until it is perfect, or at least that was what happened until Antares Auto-Tune was launched, a program that combines perfectly with Pro Tools to fix these problems automatically or manually.
Your songs as perfect as ever
Antares Auto-Tune includes a tool which can automatically fix the tone and brings it to the nearest one, offering you the possibility to mark a target tone so that the changes take place during the recording.
The essential tool to record audio.
But as well as the tone adjustment, Antares Auto-Tune has become an essential recording tool due to the rest of its features:
- Fix and manipulate time. Apply even the smallest time adjustments to the voice and tempo of the instruments so that the songs are perfect.
- Evo Voice Processing Technology, technology which is exclusive to Antares which allows you to process any small voice detail.
- Reception of the target tone by means of MIDI.
- Show on the screen both the original sound as well as the modified one to be able to observe the differences.
- Multiple keyboard shortcuts to speed up the processes.
- And much more...
Therefore, if you're interested in setting up a recording studio, you shouldn't miss out on the chance to download and test Antares Auto-Tune.
- This download requires an iLok account and an iLok pendrive to save the license.
- The trial period lasts for 10 days.
- This download requires that Pro Tools or Pro Tools LE 7.X or above is installed.
- Graphic Mode Sync requires Pro Tools HD 7.2 or Pro Tools LE 7.3 or later.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.